《守望先锋英雄台词中英文对照》丨麦克雷-全英雄对话彩蛋(纯文本版)

admin 33 0

  McCree:You weren’t given those guns to toss them around like trash.

  麦克雷:这些枪可不是给你到处乱扔的。

  Reaper:I don't take lessons from you.

  死神:我可轮不到你来教。

  Reaper:You look ridiculous.

  死神:你看上去真滑稽。

  McCree:(laughs) Looked in the mirror lately?

  麦克雷:(laugh)最近照镜子了吗?

  Reaper:I taught you everything you know.

  死神:你掌握的一切都是我教的。

  McCree:Not everything.

  麦克雷:并非一切。

  McCree:Lucky for me, I still have a few tricks of my own.

  麦克雷:幸运的是,我自己还有几招。

  Pharah: McCree, where'd you learn to shoot like that. Was it Jack? Gabriel?

  法老之鹰: 麦克雷,你是在哪儿学的射击。是杰克还是加布里尔?

  McCree:Always was a good shot, but I got a few pointers from the best. That'd be your mother.

  麦克雷:我枪法一直都很好,但我也从高手那里学了几招。你妈妈就是那位高手。

  McCree:Just remember, Pharah, we ain't playing with toy guns anymore.

  麦克雷:记住,法芮尔,我们手里拿的可不是玩具枪。

  Pharah:  Good. I'm much better with the real thing.

  法老之鹰:那太好了,真枪实弹我更拿手。

  Mercy:You know smoking's bad for your health.

  天使:吸烟有害健康,你应该知道吧大佬们都在玩{精选官网网址: www.vip333.Co }值得信任的品牌平台!。

  McCree:Well, I have faith you can get me patched back up, doc.

  麦克雷:但是我相信你能把我救回来的,医生。

  McCree:I heard there's a nice reward for bringing you fellas in.

  麦克雷:我听说把你们交给警察会有一大笔奖金。

  Junkrat:Maybe we could... work something out, mate?

  狂鼠:也许我们可以……合伙搞点什么,你说呢伙计?

  Roadhog:Try me.

  路霸:试试看。

  McCree:You might be fast, Genji, but you ain't faster than a bullet.

  麦克雷:你也许很快,源氏。但你绝对快不过子弹。

  Genji:Why don't we find out?

  源氏:你想来试试吗?

  McCree:How'd a guy like you get a nickname like "Sparrow" anyways?

  麦克雷:你这模样怎么会有个绰号叫“麻雀”?

  Genji:My father, Sojiro, called me that as an insult. I've grown to like it.

  源氏: 我父亲宗次郎这么叫我是为了羞辱我,但我却喜欢上了这个称呼。

  McCree:Genji, how'd you ever get used to... you know. It was hard enough for me and it was just the one arm.

  麦克雷:源氏,你是怎么熬过来的……我这一条手臂已经让我苦不堪言了。

  Genji:It was a long and difficult road... but now I feel at ease in my own body.

  源氏: 这段经历对我来说也是煎熬……但这幅身躯现在已经让我感到了平静。

  Genji:Why have you come back to this place, McCree?

  源氏:你为什么又回到这里,麦克雷?

  McCree: Only thing it ever is, unfinished business and unhappy history

  麦克雷:还能为什么,有活没干完,还有些不开心的往事。

  McCree:I bet you're a big fan of those old fashioned cowboy movies, aren't you?

  麦克雷:我敢打赌你很喜欢那些牛仔老电影,是吧?

  Soldier76:I thought I was... until I met you

  士兵76:我一直以为自己是牛仔迷……直到我遇见了你。

  McCree:You know, that sake's not half bad. But I prefer a little bite to my liquor.

  麦克雷:你的清酒不错,但我还是更喜欢喝我自己的烈酒。

  Hanzo: How predictable, such an unsophisticated taste.

  半藏:不出我所料,你果真没什么品位。

  Mei: Hey, McCree... do you know what time it is?

  小美:嘿,麦克雷……你知道现在是什么时候吗?

  McCree:Well, I'd say it's about... Now, I see what you're doing there

  麦克雷:噢,现在是……好吧,我知道你想干什么了。

  McCree:D.Va, just tell me one thing. Where'd you learn to shoot like that?

  麦克雷:D.Va,就告诉我一件事,你是从哪儿学的射击?

  D.VA: 16-Bit Hero.

  D.VA: 我在16-Bit英雄电玩店学的。

  Torbjörn:McCree, what happened to your arm?

  托比昂: 麦克雷,你的手臂怎么了?

  McCree:Always admired yours, figured I'd get one of my own.

  麦克雷:我一直都很羡慕你的装备,所以我给自己也弄了一个。

  Sombra: Pleasure working with you, McCree. If that is your real name

  黑影:能和你合作很愉快,麦克雷。如果这是你的本名。

  McCree: Don't know what you heard, but my name's not Joel. Best remember that

  麦克雷:不知道你听到什么了,但我的名字不是Joel。你最好给我记住了!

  Moira:Our courageous cowboy. The years haven't changed you much, have they, Jesse?

  莫伊拉: 勇敢的牛仔,这么多年一直没有变,对吧,杰西?

  McCree: Well, they certainly haven't changed my feelings about working with you

  麦克雷:不管怎样,跟你合作的感觉肯定没变。

  McCree: Always thought hiring you was a mistake

  麦克雷:我一直认为雇用你是个错误。

  Moira: The best mistake one could ever make

  莫伊拉:那应该是你人生中最美妙的错误。

  Doomfist:You know, McCree, the winning side would pay much better. Maybe buy yourself some real clothes.

  末日铁拳:麦克雷,选对立场才能赢得更多的奖励。也好让你买件像样的衣服。

  McCree: My clothes?Have you seen some of the things Talon wears?

  麦克雷:我的衣服怎么了?你看到“黑爪”穿的都是些什么了吗?

  McCree: They wouldn't even have to pay me to put you away.

  麦克雷:就算不给赏金我也要把你送到监狱里去。

  Doomfist:Then how would you afford the hospital bills?

  末日铁拳:那你怎么付医药费呢?

  Ashe:Brave of you to show your face around here, Jesse.

  艾什: 你居然敢在这儿出现,也算勇气可嘉了,杰西。

  McCree: Well I heard how much you missed me. Still have a picture of me at the hideout, I hear.

  麦克雷:我听说了,你很想我。你的藏身处还留着一张我的照片,对吧?

  Ashe:On the dart board.

  艾什:我把它当飞镖靶子。

  McCree: Bet you look at it every day. Flattering, really.

  麦克雷:我猜你肯定每天都会看。我都不好意思了。

  McCree: Y'know, you never were my type, Ashe.

  麦克雷:知道吗,你一直都不是我喜欢的类型,艾什。

  Ashe:Too competent?

  艾什:本事太大了?

  McCree: Too rich.

  麦克雷:是太有钱了。

  McCree: Ashe, how about we let bygones be bygones?

  麦克雷:艾什,过去的事就让它过去吧,怎么样?

  Ashe:Aw, you know that's not the way it works, Jesse.

  艾什:你知道这不是我的风格,杰西。

  McCree: -I was hoping you'd make an exception... for old times' sake.

  麦克雷:我本以为你可以为我破个例……看在相识一场的份上。

  McCree: Real nice bike you've got, Ashe.

  麦克雷:你的摩托车挺好用的,艾什。

  Ash:What'd you do with it, Jesse?

  艾什: 你把它怎么了,杰西?

  McCree: Parked it somewhere... damned if I remember where I left the keys though.

  麦克雷:我把它停在了……好吧,连钥匙放在哪儿我都忘了。

  McCree: You always were the ambitious one, Ashe.

  麦克雷:你的野心总是这么大,艾什。

  Ash: You make that sound like a bad thing. You'd still be on a farm if it wasn't for me.大佬们都在玩{精选官网网址: www.vip333.Co }值得信任的品牌平台!

  艾什:野心不是什么坏事。要不是因为我,你现在还住在那个农场里呢。

  McCree: Some days that doesn't sound so bad.

  麦克雷:有时候我觉得那样也挺好。

  McCree: I still remember your old house. Kind of miss that old sofa.

  麦克雷:我还记得你那间旧房子。尤其是那张旧沙发。

  Ash:It was a chaise lounge.

  艾什:那是张躺椅。

  McCree: It was a footrest.

  麦克雷:其实就是个脚垫子。

  McCree: And how's Bob?

  麦克雷:鲍勃怎么样?

  Ash:He's just fine, thank you for your concern.

  艾什: 他挺好的,不用你关心。

  Orisa:Jesse McCree. Outlaw. Reward: $60,000,000. The reward could make up for Efi's grant money.

  奥丽莎:杰西·麦克雷,通缉犯,赏金:六千万美元。这笔钱可以当做伊菲的经费。

  McCree: Hey, come on now.大佬们都在玩{精选官网网址: www.vip333.Co }值得信任的品牌平台!

  麦克雷:嘿,有本事来抓我啊。

  McCree: Believe me, I get wanting to wear the armor and all, but following the old man aroud must be nothing but trouble.

  麦克雷:听我说,我能理解你想要穿上盔甲冲锋陷阵,但跟着那个老头,你有的只能是麻烦。

  Brigitte:I don't see it that way. To me, it's an honor.

  布丽吉塔:我可不这样想。在我看来这是一份荣誉。

  这是纯文本版,另外我的主页还有视频版,欢迎观看。

  如果喜欢的小伙伴可以三连和留下你们的评论,感谢你们的支持!

《守望先锋英雄台词中英文对照》丨麦克雷-全英雄对话彩蛋(纯文本版)

《守望先锋英雄台词中英文对照》丨麦克雷-全英雄对话彩蛋(纯文本版)

  • 评论列表

留言评论